This stylish and versatile storage bench with wall-mounted coat rack are ideal additions to your entryway or mudroom. The dry, light finish with replicated oak grain and authentic touch is accented with brushed nickel-tone pulls as well as hooks on the coat rack for hats and handbags. Two spacious drawers provide endless options for storage while the coat rack features an open shelf for easy access or display. Wall mounting bracket included.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Dry, light finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Metal pulls and 3 metal hooks with brushed nickel-tone finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Vinyl-wrapped sides and back for extra durability
- Open shelf
- Included wall mounting bracket eases installation
- Assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Bench with Coat Rack
|Bench with Coat Rack
|Item Color Key
|Oliah Bench with Coat Rack
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Stationary Upholstery Accents
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|53''W x 16''D x 13''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.